Meet Your Matches
7 years in practice
- Bereavement Therapy for parents who have experienced loss (pre & postnatal)
- Support for women /children who have suffered from violence/trauma
- Support for parents with children who have special needs
- Postpartum depression (Body image/sexuality pre & post-natal)
- Couples counselling / Co Parenting - rediscovering role transitions and/or intimacy pre & postnatal
- Fatherhood Support - a.k.a Support for Dads because of course, they feel the feels too!
BA, BSW, RSWC
Danielle is passionate about working with parents because she has seen what small changes can do in a family to create a ripple effect of positive behaviors that follow. As a mother herself, Danielle understands the inevitable challenges that arise while raising our children. She believes that the best care is an individualized and personal approach that revolves around your own personal family's core beliefs, values, and morals. Danielle has worked with a multitude of different people from very different backgrounds, (dis) abilities, and developmental delays.
5 years in practice
- Personal healing & growth
- Postpartum Anxiety and Depression
- Couples Counselling
- Prenatal Planning
- Single parenting & Alternative families
- Multi-generational families
In many families it’s mom’s that are holding it all together (not to say dads can’t play this role). When you start running out of gas and don’t have anything left in yourself… it makes it nearly impossible to support your family and to ultimately feel like “you” while doing it.
If you don’t see a perfect match, this may be due to the high demand we’re experiencing due to COVID-19. All of our therapists are highly qualified, so give one of your matches a try with no obligations!
If you are in a life threatening situation - don't use this site. Call +1 (833) 456-4566.